Garden is one of the typical dreams of most of the people who are living in apartments, having their own garden is their goal so that they can avail the exceptional uses of garden, some people like to walk in their garden, some of them throw a barbecue party in the garden, while some of them use garden to make a peaceful environment in which they can just sit with fresh breaths. Therefore, when it has so many uses, people try to get a garden outside their house. The basic need for a garden is landscaping, and before soft landscaping, hard landscaping is necessary.
The difference between soft and hard landscaping is that the best soft landscaping is considered to be living, for example, flowers, plants, trees; shrubs are included in soft landscaping. When you plan the soft landscaping, these are the things that you consider to set in your garden. On the other hand, hard landscaping is something different, unlike soft landscaping, it is considered to be non-living, for example, bricks, foundations, electric cables; these are the things which are included in hard landscaping. When you plan the hard landscaping, these are the things that you set in your harden. The easier way to set up your garden is that you first set the hard landscaping and then soft landscaping because you can put plants and shrubs according to hard landscaping. For example, if you have set up fencing and sequence of bricks to a particular section where you want shrubs and plants, then you can first set the boundaries and then you can grow there whatever you want to.
Hard landscaping includes the following things typically:
• You can set up foundations in your garden; there will not be only grass everywhere. You can put a different type of foundation such as cemented foundation or tiles.
• You can set paths in your garden, this apparently makes it look beautiful and at the same time, it is useful for the people to walk on the path instead of grass.
• One thing which is very necessary is drainage, whether to be set up under the pond or the whole garden because rain is always much unexpected and it floods up the garden.
• Ponds are the heart of any garden because they look beautiful and make a good impact on the viewer.
• You can also put fencing in your garden to restrict the boundaries for multiple purposes.
For the best services of hard landscaping, there is no better choice than CGS Facility Management; our garden maintenance services will make your garden beautiful and aesthetic. For more information, visit our website or contact us on our customer care.